SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION AT “THE WELL” DURING COVID PANDEMIC
Your health and wellbeing is of the utmost importance to me. As your instructor, I want you to get a great workout, while minimizing unnecessary risks. For this reason, I have certain safety protocols in place for the safety of myself and for all of my clients.
- I will wear a mask at all times
- Clients can choose whether they want to wear a mask or not during training.
- If clients don't wear a mask, I will stay 6-8 feet away whenever possible during training.
- Doors and windows will be kept open when appropriate to permit air flow
- I will have an air purifier in the studio running at all times
- Reformer will be cleaned and wiped down between sessions
- Clients will use provided hand sanitizer before and after the session.
- Clients will wear toe sox with grip.
I know that these conditions are optimal for a safe and enjoyable workout.